Geriatric Care Management
ElderAssist™ Geriatric Care Managers work directly with family and loved ones to coordinate care. We are dedicated to providing quality, professional service in an accurate and timely manner. The information and strategies we provide empower our clients and their families to successfully negotiate the elder care environment.
- In-home Assessment & Comprehensive Plan of Care
- Community Resources and Assistance with Nursing Home and Assisted Living Placement
- Family communication and consultation for local and out-of-town caregivers
- Crisis intervention, 24 hour On Call
- Expert Coordination of Medical information and Appointments
- Assistance with Medicare plans and bill paying
- Medicaid Planning and Asset Protection
Let us help turn difficult elder care decisions, into informed choices, helping you to take the next step.
Areas We Serve
Care Availability Network
ElderAssist.com™ provides Elder Care professionals with real time facility and home health availability search tools, including comprehensive patient care, insurance references, and home health and private duty rates.
Skilled and Assisted Living Placement
ElderAssist.com provides a fixed rate placement service to subscribing hospitals and agencies.
Free Community Availability Resources
Elder care providers and support services in your area including skilled nursing facilites and home care, private duty home care, assisted, and memory communities, as well as Elder Care services professionals.
Skilled Nursing Facility Search
Home Health and Private Duty Care Search
Assisted Living Search
Elder Care Support Search