First founded as , We are dedicated to providing quality, professional service in an accurate and timely manner. The information and strategies we provide empower our clients and their families to successfully negotiate the elder care environment. By design, our staff is experienced in many areas of long term care and are able to provide the resources needed to provide the most appropriate care.
Let us help turn difficult elder care decisions, into informed choices, helping you to take the next step.
Geriatric Care Management
Provides education and support for decision making that fits the senior and their families needs for today, while planning for the future.
- Personalized In-home Assessment & Comprehensive Plan of Care
- Referrals to Community Resources and Assistance with Nursing Home and Assisted Living Placement
- Assistance with Medicare Plans and Bill Paying
- Family Communication & Consultation for Local and Out-of-town Caregivers
- Crisis Intervention, 24 hour Availability
- Coordination of Medical Appointments and Medical Information
- Home Safety Assessments
Medicaid Planning & Asset Protection
Our Medicaid Consultant assists families in determining Medicaid eligibility and programs available including the Division of Assets.
- Medicaid Planning
- Asset Protection
- Medicaid Application Filing
Comprehensive Evaluation of all Programs Available for the Client
- Medical Assistance Vendor (Nursing Home Coverage)
- Division of Assets for Married Couples
- Supplemental Nursing Home Cash Grant also for Assisted Living Residents
- Medical Assistance Spenddown and Non-Spenddown (Medicaid Health insurance)
- Home and Community Based Waiver Service (HCB - Medicaid Home Health Program)
- Personal Care Program (Medicaid Home Health for those that don't qualify for HCB)
- Blind Pension
- Supplemental Aid to the Blind
- Veterans Aid and Attendance